Like everyone in our community, Windy City is closely monitoring guidelines from the CDC, local health authorities and California’s Governor, to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Today we received several calls inquiring if we are open, which we are.
The health of our guests and employees is paramount and we want to communicate some additional measures we have implemented during this rapidly evolving situation:
- To every extent possible, Windy City is increasing its – already meticulous – adherence to sanitation, food safety, personal hygiene.
- We are strongly urging all guests to automatically avail themselves of the hand sanitizers throughout the restaurant.
- To ensure “social distancing” we are reducing the number of tables available to our guests, so as to comply with current best practices recommending groups be separated by 6’.
- Windy City has three in-house delivery drivers, along with our third-party delivery partners (DoorDash, Uber, GrubHub.)
- The third-party drivers are now able to provide “Contact-free” delivery, allowing customers to request their pre-paid order be left at their front door, lobby or other location, minimizing contact with others.
- Our guests may also arrange “Contact-Free” pick up of their food orders by:
- requesting this service when the order is placed and
- calling 650-578-1942 from outside the restaurant (front door/red bench) to alert our staff that they are on the premise and ready to pick up.
Please call us if we may answer any questions you have – or email:
We are all in a very fluid situation and the Windy City team is anxious to contribute to the safety and well being of our loyal customers.
Stay safe everyone – Bob & Trish