Windy City’s Famous Pit-Smoked BBQ
Texas Meat Market Style
Forkfull • Platefull • Panfull • You Decide!
Delivery & Set Up Service Available
Call Us To Plan Your Event • 650-578-1942
St. Louis Style Pork Ribs
Texas Beef Back Ribs
18-hour Texas Brisket
14-hour Smoked Pork Shoulder
Rib Tips (bite-size pork rib portions)
Brined & Smoked Chicken
Texas Hot Links
House Made Side Dishes
|Pint Feeds 3-4||1/2 Pan Feeds 25||Full Pan Feeds 50|
3-Cheese Mac & Cheese
Parm, Aged White & Yellow Cheddar
BBQ Beans (avail. no meat)
Southern Collard Greens
Corn Muffins – Butter/Honey
|1.50 ea||15.00 doz|
House-Made Texas BBQ Sauce
mild or hot
|2.50 6oz||6.50 pint|
Bubba’s Pigdip – vinegar based
|2.50 6oz||6.50 pint|
Carolina Mustard Sauce
|3.75 6oz||10.00 pint|
Fresh Garden Salads
Comes with Garlic Sticks
|1/2 Pan Feeds 15||Full Pan Feeds 30|
- Our Large Pizza has 8 slices and a normal portion is 2 slices each. So, 1 Large feeds 4 people. Some younger customers or lighter eaters may only want 1 slice.
- Large Pizzas run from $24.00 to $37.50, depending upon selected toppings.
- Add a Garden salad or Caesar Salad in ½ or full pan size – this gives everyone Pizza and Salad, well priced.
- Our Entre salads feed 2 people. Most of our salads are available as a ½ pan size for 10 people. Full pan size for 20 people.
- Everybody’s first choice is St. Louis Spareribs. They come 12 bones to a slab and we normally recommend 2 or 3 bones each.
- Wind City prices its BBQ a la carte because there are so many ways to combine customers’ selections.
- A typical ¼ chicken, 2 Ribs, 2 Sides plus Corn Muffin is approx. $20.90 per person.
- Windy City offers a BBQ sandwich option with one side from $13.50 to $15.75 per person: BBQ Chicken, 18 hour smoked Texas Brisket, 14 hour smoked Chopped Pork.
- A salad or 2nd side can be added very economically.
- We also do a full range of other BBQ Sandwiches, plus several Chicago Specialty Sandwiches .
- Chicago’s Famous Italian Beef Sandwich with 1 side for $14.50.
- Equally well known is the loaded Chicago Hot Dog with chips for $8.75.
It helps the ordering process enormously if we can have a brief conversation with our customers to determine budget, food preferences, type of occasion (i.e. simple lunch for a large group or celebratory dinner, etc.) We can simplify the process and guide you on everything from quantities to appropriate sides, to making selections that maximize your budget.
Save Money – Priced Like You’re Eating In-House
Spoons, Spatulas & Tongs Provided No Additional Charge
Heavy Duty Plates & Cutlery, Napkins & Wet Wipes (Free for 25 people or more) .15 ea person